Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here We Go Again.

I tried. I really did. I promise.

For a while, it worked.

I was over him.

I swear I was.

No, really.

I was.

Until it all went in reverse.

Everything unraveled.

I feel like I did when this whole mess first started.

Happy when I see him,

Confused and heartbroken when I don't.

What do I do?

If I decide that I am done with him again,

Will this just happen once again?

Over and over.

Never ending.

When will it stop?

Will it ever?

Every time he has a girlfriend

Or likes someone else,

Won't it just unravel all over again?

I need to get over him,

But I don't remember how.

I don't want to be over him.

Good thing I'm not.

I guess.

Or else I wouldn't have this great feeling inside.

The one that always puts a smile on my face,

When I dream about how much I wish he was mine.

It would be a perfect fairytale.

But then I wake up.

Miserable.

Back to reality.

It's not true.

It may never be.

Why do dreams have to end?

False hope.

What is the point of all this?

I was done.

Remember?

I can't remember.

Done....done....done....

I'm done.

hmm.....

If only it was that simple.


~lyss

No comments: